Sign Application

Signs requiring a permit include contractor signs, estate sale signs, temporary signs, and commercial signs. Those signs not requiring a permit include rummage sale signs, real estate signs, and political signs. 

Further Information

For more information on which signs require a permit, please contact the Building Inspector at 414-247-6622.