The following items must be submitted for all new applications:
- Original Alcohol Beverage License Application – Must be filled out completely.
- Auxiliary Questionnaire - Must be completed for each officer of the company and the agent.
- Schedule for Appointment of Agent – Must be filled out completely.
- Copy of completion of Wisconsin-Approved Responsible Beverage Server Course – Must be submitted for the agent. More information can be found on the Department of Revenue website
- Copy of Wisconsin Seller’s Permit – Please provide a copy of the permit.
- Payment of the $10 publication fee - Due at time of application. The license fee will be prorated and due after approval.
Each establishment with a Liquor License will also need to have licensed Operators, also known as Bartenders. Visit the Operator's License page for more information.
For information on obtaining a Liquor License, please contact the Village 414-347-8900.
Temporary Class "B"/"Class B" (picnic) fermented malt beverage license.
A temporary Class "B"/"Class B" (picnic) fermented malt beverage license shall permit the holder thereof to sell fermented malt beverages (including wine coolers with a fermented malt beverage base) to consumers at a picnic or similar gathering of limited duration for only those dates approved by the Village Board. Such licenses may be issued only to bona fide clubs, to county or local fair associations or agricultural societies, to churches, lodges or societies that have been in existence for at least six months and to veterans' organizations pursuant to § 125.26(6), Wis. Stats.