The Fox Point Clerk's office is looking for individuals who are interested in training to work as Election Inspector (Poll Worker) at the polls for the 2018-2019 elections. Interested and qualified? Please contact us at 414-351-8900 for more information. Additional Info...
The Village Manager has released his proposed 2018 Executive Budget in advance of the Board Workshop to be held Wednesday, October 25th, 2017 at 7:00 pm. Additional Info...
Holiday Garbage and Recycling Collection: With Thanksgiving fast approaching, the Department of Public Works wants to send a friendly reminder to all residents of the upcoming holiday collection schedule: Read on...
Official Posting Board as described in Village Ordinance Chapter 116-2, 116-2(c) and permissible as adopted by 2015 WI Act 79. For all meeting Agenda postings, please click on the 'Agendas & Minutes' tab on the front page of the website.
- Village Board Agenda - November 20th
- Notice of Public Hearing - 2018 Village Budget
- Notice of Board of Appeals - December 5, 2017
- Notice of Spring Election (Type A) - Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Resolution 2017-10 Preliminary Resolution Declaring Intent to Levy Special Assessments
- Resolution 2017-11 Resolution of Appreciation-Terry D. Rindt
- Resolution 2017-12 Resolution of Appreciation-Jonathan Margolies
- Resolution 2017-13 Resolution of Appreciation-Robert Schley
- Resolution 2017-14 Resolution of Appreciation-Gerald Hussin
- Resolution 2017-15 Resolution of Appreciation-Mark Ratke
- Resolution 2017-16 Resolution of Appreciation-John Mayer
- Resolution 2017-17 Resolution of Appreciation-Saeed Karshenas
- Resolution 2017-18 Resolution of Appreciation-John Delwiche
- Resolution 2017-19 Resolution of Condolence and Appreciation-William M. Warner, Jr.
- Village of Fox Point Roster of Officials
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Village Hall - 414.351.8900
- Police - 414.351.8911
- Dispatch - 414.351.9900
- EMERGENCY - 911
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm