The Village will be hosting its third annual Village Open House on Saturday, June 9, 2018! The Police Department, Department of Public Works, and, of course, the Village Pool will be teaming up to provide a fun day of activities for all ages to enjoy. Read on...
Wood chips are now available. Residents are able to stop by the pool parking lot and pick up wood chips for all their landscaping needs. Wood chips are available on a first come, first served basis and will only be available through approximately June 5.
Village staff has received quite a few inquiries regarding a flyer/mailer recently sent to residents in Fox Point. Please read full article for more information. Read on...
Official Posting Board as described in Village Ordinance Chapter 116-2, 116-2(c) and permissible as adopted by 2015 WI Act 79. For all meeting Agenda postings, please click on the 'Agendas & Minutes' tab on the front page of the website.
- Building Board Agenda - May 4, 2018
- Plan Commission Agenda - May 7, 2018
- Village Board Agenda Packet - May 8, 2018
- Board of Review Notice of Meeting to Adjourn - May 22, 2018
- 2018 Partisan Primary and General Election - Type A Notice
- 2018 Arbor Day Proclamation
- Resolution #2018-07 Initial Borrowing of Not to Exceed $1,405,000 and Providing for the Issuance and Sale of Promissory Notes
- 2018 Municipal Clerks Week Proclamation
- Village of Fox Point Roster of Officials
- Notice of Possible Quorum - Arbor Day Celebration on April 27, 2018
- 05142018 Pool Committee Agenda.pdf
- C1 Notice 2018 Patches and Road Repair
- R2018-08 Utility Work N Merrie Ln Signed.pdf
- R2018-09 Utility Work E Lilac Ln Signed.pdf
- Final WEB Posting PH Stormonth Elementary School 2018 EL.pdf
- O2015-02A Adopted Signed Ordinance Re Outdoor Fires.pdf
- O2018-02 Complete Ordinance re sex offender residency.pdf
- 052218 BOR Agenda.pdf
- Official Notice Public Auction - C2.pdf
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Village Hall - 414.351.8900
- Police - 414.351.8911
- Dispatch - 414.351.9900
- EMERGENCY - 911
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm