The 2017 property tax bills are in the mail. To view/print your tax bill online, please go to the Village of Fox Point Tax Web Portal. Read on...
This week Cub Scout Webelos Den 391 had the opportunity to meet with the Village of Fox Point Staff to ask questions and learn about how our Village operates! Read on...
Over the last year, the Village has been displaying local artwork in the Village's boardroom. If you are an artist, or happen to know a talented Fox Point resident, please make sure to contact Village Hall. Staff would be proud to showcase your work! Read on...
Official Posting Board as described in Village Ordinance Chapter 116-2, 116-2(c) and permissible as adopted by 2015 WI Act 79. For all meeting Agenda postings, please click on the 'Agendas & Minutes' tab on the front page of the website.
- 121217 Village Board Agenda.pdf
- Possible Quorum Notice - Community Meeting in Whitefish Bay on December 13, 2017
- Tree Commission Agenda - December 14, 2017
- O2017-06 Ordinance Re NSFD Fees Signed.pdf
- Ordinance No. 2017-05 Signed Repeal and Recreate Section 670-28, Weeds
- Ordinance No. 2017-04 To Repeal and Re-create Portions of Section 670-2
- Notice of Spring Election (Type A) - Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Type A Notice - State Referendum.pdf
- Type A Notice - Spring 2018 Election Judicial and County Supervisor.pdf
- Resolution No. 2017-20 Final Resolution to Levy Special Assessments
- Resolution No. 2017-21 Adopt the 2018 Village General Fund Budget, Designated Fund Budgets and Shared Services Budgets
- R2017-22 Signed Resolution NSFD 2018 Serv Fee.pdf
- R2017-23 Signed Resolution FP Exception to Levy Limit.pdf
- R2017-24 Signed Resolution Commendation S. Miller.pdf
- R2017-25 Signed Resolution 2018 Pool Fund Budget.pdf
- Village of Fox Point Roster of Officials
- 12152017 Building Board.pdf
- 12152017 Pool Committee Agenda
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Village Hall - 414.351.8900
- Police - 414.351.8911
- Dispatch - 414.351.9900
- EMERGENCY - 911
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm